Anyone can host a Listening Event! Our goal is to support you in reaching out and listening to people in your community about the value of arts and creativity in schools. Here are the tools to support your event:
- Planning Sheet: a step by step set of questions to assist you in organizing your event.
- Informational flyer about the Alliance, and the Listening Campaign to promote your event.
- Consent Form must be filled out by all participants. This gives the Alliance permission to publish participants' quotes with their names and photos.
- Questions: students, teachers, and parents (this is in English and Spanish).
- Report Back Form: This document is the place for you will write up highlights from your event. We want to hear as much as possible about what you learned including quotes that speak directly to our questions and any insights you have. Please send this to Carolyn S. Carr by March 15.
- What's Next: Upon receiving your feedback we send it to our Data Analyst who reviews it. Your data will be compiled with transcripts and reports from all other listening events and then categorized into several key learning that will inform the drafting the 5-year Community Plan. If you have any questions about this process, please contact Carolyn S. Carr.